And now, a few words from this Blogtographer. As I've been recently spinning my social networking web, I have been asked some very pointed questions about myself. Here, then, are the very pointed answers:
- Yes, I still shoot film; it's familiar and I love the smell.
- No, I'm not a digital-hater; I just don't like the smell of memory chips.
- Yes, I'll be featured when the vintage and toy camera episode of "Hoarders" is produced.
- No, I do not ever wonder what my photographs would look like if they weren't blurry.
- Perhaps I will "like" your Facebook page and "follow" you on Twitter and Linkedin.
- No, I am not related to Ansel Adams, but I used to lie about this to impress The Ladies.
- You Betcha, I consider myself an artist, but I prefer craftsman.
- Yes, I do more than take photographs. I am also a published, award-winning serious fiction writer. So, nanny-nanny boo-boo.
- No, sexting is very, very wrong (at my age).
- And finally: yes, I know qwerky is spelled incorrectly.
Thanks for visiting my site. Return often. Stay late. Take lots of pictures with whatever camera you have handy.